Custom Repairs Maintenance Melbourne Repairs & Maintenance done right!
Our highly experienced team can easily navigate you through a whole house renovation, kitchen/bath refresh or put in an addition with the same attention to detail we bring to our new home projects.
Interested in a remodel? If you have a renovation project in your existing home or are considering purchasing a home to renovate, we're here to help. Here are some things to consider:
- What are your complete project goals? The more you know upfront about what you want to accomplish, the better we can plan and estimate costs for you. If you're changing up one room, think about the impact it will have on other rooms (flooring, style, flow).
- What are you comfortable investing in the project? Whether you have an amount budgeted or you're trying to avoid over-investing in your home, having a rough idea of what you'd like to put into a renovation allows us to advise on how to best accomplish your wish list and plan realistically for your project.
- What is your timeline for getting these projects done? Are you hoping to complete a project prior to moving into a home or looking to break down a major project into two phases to accommodate your budget or how you use the space? Knowing this is another key component to planning your project wisely.
Full Home Renovations
Upgrade every aspect of your home! Demolishing and rebuilding a home is a long and exhausting process. You also end up without usable accommodation for months on end. It’s incredibly expensive!
Renovating the kitchen is the most popular type of major renovation in a home. It’s also the best way to increase a home’s value if it were to be put on the market.
We are highly dedicated to providing you with quality, affordable bathroom renovation services. Our quality work and excellent customer service have made us one of the most trusted names in the business.
Adding a room (or more than one) is also very popular. Often, families with two or more children and not enough bedrooms choose to add on so each child can have their own bedroom.
Repairs and Maintenance Solutions
Home Renovations has been providing the best home improvement services in Melbourne since 2005. Our experienced remodeling contractors specialize in interior and exterior projects. You can count on us whether you want to remodel a room or improve your home’s curb appeal. For all renovation and remodeling projects, we work with you to conceptualize the design and keep you updated throughout the process. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
You can count on our skilled team of contractors for your next bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, basement finishing or whole home renovation! You can also rely on us for outdoor maintenance and home improvement projects. Our team had the skills and experience for the job whether you want to lay a concrete driveway or walkway, install new siding or roofing, or build a patio or deck.
It might sound dramatic, but when renovating a period property, or refurbishing a fine listed building in Melbourne, it is much the same as opening up a geriatric patient and replacing the heart, lungs, brain and muscles, whilst trying not to wake their partner of 30 years who is sleeping right next to them.
From the outset, Home Renovations draw on many years experience and extensive knowledge of local planning requirements, listed building consents and combine this with our technical building expertise to offer clients the very best of advice when renovating period property in Melbourne. We liaise with all relevant authorities, consultants and engineers on your behalf as well as supporting you with your neighbours, giving you the information you need to handle questions and be proactive, communicating with them in advance of renovation works starting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Only emergency repairs are carried out at weekends.
When you report the repair, we will tell you what priority your repair is and what the target completion date is. The priorities and completion times are as follows:
- Emergency Repair – These are repairs that involve a risk to people and property (for example, loss of power or a flood). We will attend an emergency repair with three hours and will complete the repair within 24 hours if possible.
- Urgent Repair – These are repairs that are not emergencies, but work needs to be carried out quickly to prevent further damage (for example, blocked sink or bath). We will attend an urgent repair within three working days.
- Non-Urgent Repair –These are repairs that do not need urgent attention but if treated as a routine repair, could cause damage to the property (for example, a broken window). We will attend a non-urgent repair within ten working days.
- Routine Repair – These are low priority repairs which are not causing damage to the property (for example, problems with wall or ceiling plaster). We will attend a routine repair within 20 working days.
- Non-Routine Repair - If a repair does not fall into any of the above categories, it will be classed as a non-routine repair (for example, a new front door needed). We will agree a timescale for carrying out the repair will be agreed with the contractor and the tenant.
If you are not at home when we visit to carry out your repair, we will leave a calling card. Please phone the telephone number on this card to rearrange your repair. You may be charged if you have requested an emergency repair and miss the appointment.
If you repair is not completed on time, please contact us.
Floating vanities have a great modern look to them
Freestanding bathtubs are growing in popularity
Hidden cistern toilets allow you to conceal the 'ugliest' part of the toilet
OUR Repairs & Maintenance SERVICES Elite Repairs & Maintenance Specialists
Home Renovations was also founded to satisfy the Australian demand for professional and reliable home renovations and property maintenance needs. The team at Home Renovations comprises of trained personnel with over 15 years of experience and knowledge within the areas of residential and commercial property renovations and maintenance. We believe in the importance of understanding our client’s desires and requests by providing a variety of expert services in a prompt and cost effective approach.
Repairs and Maintenance
For repairs to masonry, steel, timber or any other building material we have you covered. Within each trade there are a lot varied requirements. Having a diverse team ensures that we can have the right tradesperson, with the necessary experience on your important job. Our team are at the ready to quote quickly and our pricing is very competitive. With years of combined experience, there aren’t many building repair issues we haven’t dealt with before.
We are experienced in handling all manner of timber floor . From stabilising bouncy floors, replacing bearers and joists to replacing entire floors or wooden walls. Whether it be a result poor of sub-floor ventilation, rising damp or flood damage we can take care or the restoration works from start to finish.
Plaster patching & paitning
As experienced residential painters, we promise that we’ll bring out the charm and value of the interior of any room in your house that you’d like us to paint. We use only the best and most appropriate paint and plasturing materials for your surfaces to ensure results that are truly first class.
The look and appeal of timber add style to any home, but maintaining timber can sometimes be hard for those without experience. Our painters are trained to identify, prepare and treat all types of natural timber to either maintain the timber or restore it. If left without maintenance the timber will become worse as moisture can easily enter and be absorbed.
Recaulking and regrouting
When the grouting between tiles becomes crazed or discolored, it is best to remove it and regrout. Moisture can get behind it and damage the wall underneath requiring you to remove all of the tile. We clean, seal and repair floors, tubs, leaky showers, countertops and more.
Fences and Decks
Every detail of your decks and fences in Melbourne can be customised to match the style, flow and colour scheme of your property. Rest assured your outdoor extension is made from the highest quality materials so you know it’ll last for many years and look stunning with very little maintenance.
One of our focuses is on delivering high quality carpentry, labour, project management services and materials to our clients and we are the trusted suppliers to many of Australia’s leading building companies.
Home Painting Services
If you have tried painting your home, but something does not feel right, of if you have a painting project that needs to be done, do not hesitate to contact us. Home Renovations will provide great painting services or restoration at an accessbile price
Get started with a quote
Fill out the form below or contact us via: email@example.com or 1800 22 1111
We will contact you to discuss your project and provide a quote.